Speaking From Experience
The 75+ speakers on the Forum program are corporate EHS and sustainability leaders, selected for their practical expertise. Their presentations feature first-hand case studies and the stories behind their successes, including the challenges and the lessons learned. These candid conversations deliver insights you will rarely find anywhere else.
2012 Forum Speakers
We've gathered more than 75 business leaders across all industries to keep you at the forefront of the EHS and sustainability profession. View the complete Forum speaker line-up.
- Jim Barratt, Director of HSE Mergers & Acquisitions; BP
- Maurice Bechard, Vice President of EHS and Product Stewardship; Diversey Inc.
- Carol Carey, EHS Learning Leader; General Electric Co
- Robin Conn, Global Regulatory Affairs Manager; Cargill Industrial Oils and Lubricants
- Scott Crabtree, Environmental Manager; Deere & Co.
- Karen Ethier, Vice President of EHS; W.R. Grace & Co.
- Mark Fowler, Health Safety and Environmental Manager; Philips/Invivo
- Balaji Jayaseelan, Head of Global Sustainability; Newell Rubbermaid
- Leisha John, Americas Director of Environmental Sustainability; Ernst & Young
- John Lovenburg, Vice President Environmental; BNSF Railway Co.
- Curt Michols, Senior Principal Specialist Global Environment HealthSafety & Energy; Abbott
- David Newman, Director of EHS; Comcast Corp.
2012 Forum Keynote Speakers
Natural Capital Institute
Author and Director of Corporate Responsibility
Vice President of Environment
Royal Dutch Shell
Evan Van Hook
Corporate Vice President for HSE & Remediation
Elizabeth J. Heider
Senior Vice President, Green Markets
Contact Virginia Hoekenga at email@example.com.